Friday, August 16, 2019

8.16.2019 - August 16th, 2019

The D. Sticker Ensemble "Demolisten Theme Song"
Light FM "Resevoir"

AIR BREAK

Fucked Forever "Skin of War"
Piss Ant "Sex Junkie"
Diesel Boots "This is All I Have"

AIR BREAK

Carter "Breathe Thin"
Christian Lovers "Melted I.C.E."
Massenger "Power to the People"

AIR BREAK

Electric Peace "Kill For Your Love"
Razor Musik "Show Your Face"
Geronimo "IDLT"

AIR BREAK

Big Digits "Protection"
Keen "Zebras"
Golden!Age "Cuz I Got Myself"

AIR BREAK

New Elvis "Love Jam"
HB3 "Dragon Music"
Tha Third I "Grab the Blunt and I Pass"

AIR BREAK

Paul Chesne "Murderers"
Death Cat "Monkeys"
Dengue Fever "I Feel Love (Cover - Donna Summer)"

AIR BREAK

Old Exit "I Don't Belong to the Dead"
Trabants "Mazar"
Brendan Eder Ensemble "Vamp"

AIR BREAK

Black Swan Runners "Smart Kids"
BCGs "Starving in the Belly of a Whale (Cover - Tom Waits)"
Happy Hollows "Helicopter"

AIR BREAK

The BeatJackers "Sense of Urgency"
Meatyard "I Like A Girl"
Diesel Boots "Whiskey n Tears"

AIR BREAK

Fucked Forever "Skin of War"
The D. Sticker Ensemble "Dmolisten Theme Song"

THE END

No comments:

Blog Archive