Friday, February 15, 2019

2.15.2019 - February 15th, 2019

The D. Sticker Ensemble "Demolisten Theme"
Native Fauna "The Big I Am"

AIR REAK

Dios "You Got me All Wrong"
Golden Age! Demon Damsel"
Nora Keyes "Excreted from Our Mother's Womb"

AIR BREAK

Dogweed "Take Me Alive"
The Faint Endless "Celestial Revenge"
Mr. Vampire "Yeah!"

AIR BREAK

Jimbo Pap "On My Way To the Show"
Big Digits "Longwave"
The Great Sadness "Never"

AIR BREAK

Nightmare Enterprises "Creep"
Rick Shea and the Losin' End "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone"
Westerner "The Silver Age"

AIR BREAK

Nora Keyes "Old Pal
Adam Balbo "Let's Feel Terrible Together"
Dios "The Sun on the Run"

AIR BREAK

KARP "Rocky Mountain Rescue"
Glasgow Tiki Shakers "And A Bottle of Rum"
Pipe Dreams "World Ends Exclusive"

AIR BREAK

Toward Space "Goth Baby"
Slug "Here and Now"
39th & The Nortons "Deserve Each Other"

AIR BREAK

The Good Listeners "Sunbeam Smile"
Shuggie Shooter "Trying"
Gang Nails "USS Destroyer"

AIR BREAK

The Centimeters "I Want A Dead One"
Dios "I Wish I was on Acid"

AIR BREAK

The D. Sticker Ensemble "Demolisten Theme Song"








No comments:

Blog Archive