Friday, April 17, 2015

4.17.2015 - April 17th, 2015

The D. Sticker Ensemble "Demolisten Theme"
Tongues "Glowing Cove"

AIR BREAK

Amy Radio "Jesus Help Me Find My Car"
Waste America "Molotov"
Contrafang "Pistolero"

AIR BREAK

Insomnia Eternity "A New Delusion"
Scalpy Gonzales "Violence"
Jon Wahl "She Was Plastic"

AIR BREAK

Batwings Catwings "Whoah"
Last To Leave "Thieves"
Prettiest Eyes "El Alacran"

AIR BREAK

Mr. Airplane Man "Don't Know How To Love"
Asphalt "Enterre Toi Vivant (Bury You Alive)"
Little Kiddie Feel (Tommy Santee Klaws) "I'm Dumb"

AIR BREAK

The Molochs "Cut The Red Dust"
Adam Payne "Give It A Try"
Rainbow Arabia "I Know, I See, I Love, I Go"

AIR BREAK

It's Casual "No More Warrants"
Sisu "Harpoons"
J. Burd "Dog Along"

AIR BREAK

Deepakalypse "Crash Land"
Intimatchine "Reprise"
Dios Malos "So Do I"

AIR BREAK

Jimmy Parramore "Les Leopards"
Dawn of Sequins "Medallion"
The Great Kat "Terror"

AIR BREAK

Horns "Zardoz Commands You"
Prism Tats "Creep Out / Freak Out"
The Growlers "Barnacle Beat"

AIR BREAK

Alexander The Terrible "When The Desert Takes Over The Meadows"
Lineas Albies "No Hay Mas (No More)"

AIR BREAK

The D. Sticker Enemble "Demolisten Theme Song"

No comments:

Blog Archive