Friday, July 18, 2014

7.18.2014 - July 18th, 2014

The D. Sticker Ensemble "Demolisten"
Gang Nails "Ghost Rider (Cover - Suicide)"

AIR BREAK

Polyan & The Johnson Sisters "Miles To Go Before I Sleep"
Divola "Death"
Bradlee Z "City Rocks"

AIR BREAK

The Flytraps "He's Been Around"
The 144 "I'm Gonna Do Anything That A Rich Kid Can"
HB3 and the Zegnotropic Rocket Society "Dragon Music"

AIR BREAK

Senyawa "Tadulako"
Traps PS "To Their Hearts"
Val Kill-More "I Don't Want To"

AIR BREAK

Los Super Elegantes "16 (Diez y Seis)"
Princess Frank "Red"
The Hong Kong "Galaxies"

AIR BREAK

Prettiest Eyes "Caroline"
The Executive Bigfoot "Behold The Mountain of Sesquac"
Scape Native "When I Had Your Love"

AIR BREAK

French Vanilla "Thru The Earth" BY REQUEST!
Santoro "Evil Woman (Don't Break My Heart)"
SadGirl "Born Dumb"

AIR BREAK

Scaredycat "I Can't Believe How Dope I Am"
Tramp For The Lord "Satan's Sun"
Octa#grape "As Long As I Forget"

AIR BREAK

Michael Nhat "Heads Filled Up With Toenails"
Cinderella Motel "Saddled Unicorn"
Tiktaalik "Commodore 64, Where Are You?"

AIR BREAK

400 Blows "Black Tie Affair"
Gorgon Zoloft "Plasma 'Gasm"
The Vooduo "Zombie Baby"

AIR BREAK

This Frontier Needs Heroes "She's Gonna Be A Lot of Trouble"
Golden!Age "Demon Damsel"
Kosha Dillz "Dilly Wonka"

AIR BREAK

Famous Men "Famous"







No comments:

Blog Archive