Friday, June 20, 2014

6.20.2014 - June 20th, 2014

The D. Sticker Ensemble "Demolisten Theme"
The Flytraps "Sleep Tight"

AIR BREAK

Vasoline Tuner "God of Hellfire"
Molino "B Jonesy"
Val Kill-More "Get Me Out of this Place"

AIR BREAK

Polyan & The Johnson Sisters "Miles To Go before I Sleep"
Alan Ishii "Yo Me Llamo Cumbia (My Name Is Cumbia)"
Roman Candles "I Got Holes in the Soles of my Shoes"

AIR BREAK

Gang Nails "Cyclops (Concealer of the Skull)"
Tramp for the Lord "By The Sea"
Mess "Dream, Part 7000"

AIR BREAK

Senyawa "Tadulako"
Nathan Payne "Laundromat on the Southside of Detroit"
Adam Healton "Wrecking Ball (Cover - Miley Cyrus)"

AIR BREAK

Stiff Donut "I'm A Sexy Goth Girl"
Santoro "If You Wanna Be My Girl"
Los Super Elegantes "Porque Te Vas"

AIR BREAK

Blood Pharm "Wild Boys (Cover - Duran Duran)"
Babihed "Holy Roller"
Scaredycat "BombTime"

AIR BREAK

Erleen Nada "Psychedelic Spaceship"
Si Si Si "Girls are Crazy"
Forget Me Nauts "Tune Out"

AIR BREAK

Roecker's Melody "Broken Cocktail Dress"
Shape Ape "Huni Mini"
Angustia "Ya No!"

AIR BREAK

Mechachief "Tucson Monster"
Spitoon "Die In My Beer"
Dolphins and Shit "Throughout The Evening?"

AIR BREAK

The Voodoo Organist "Still Remain"
Very Be Careful "La Broma"
Stab City "The Anthem"

AIR BREAK

Longstocking "Yarnspinner"

THE END

No comments:

Blog Archive